Recently bought an Xbox One and cannot figure out how to connect Bluetooth speaker to Xbox One? Or you just upgraded to a newer edition of Xbox One, and it is not simply connecting to the Bluetooth speakers. Don’t worry, as it happened with most of us when connecting the Bluetooth speaker to Xbox One.
Connecting Bluetooth speakers is not as difficult as it sounds, and you can easily do it by following some simple steps. You can link your Xbox gaming console with your Bluetooth speakers; there is no rocket science required for this. However, if you need a step-by-step guide, this article is perfect for looking for the information.
I will cover all the aspects that will help connect the Bluetooth speaker, and you will be able to connect a Bluetooth speaker to Xbox One Controller. So let’s start and learn how to hook Bluetooth speakers to Xbox. Read the article thoroughly to solve your queries.
How to Connect Bluetooth Speaker to Xbox One?
Remember that the Microsoft Xbox One doesn’t have a built-in Bluetooth microchip, so you may have to use an external device to connect it. Bluetooth adapter is an option to connect speakers to the console.
Moreover, make sure that all of the connections will pair adequately. Also, keep in mind that all of these will not only work for Bluetooth speakers. You can use this method generally and use it to pair any Bluetooth-capable device.
A Definitive Guide: Can You Use Bluetooth on A Plane?
The following instruction will help you for connecting your Xbox One to your Bluetooth speakers:
- Attach the external Bluetooth adapter to the Xbox One.
- When you connect the external adapter to the Xbox, ensure both devices are on.
- Then go to the settings of your Xbox console.
- After opening the setting application, select “Bluetooth Audio” and turn on the switch by clicking the tab.
- Now go to the “Audio” and click on “Bluetooth Audio” options
- Here turn on the Bluetooth audio streaming option.
- Once you open it, find out the Bluetooth device and ensure that the Bluetooth device remains on.
- In the end, wait and see that both devices link successfully, and you are ready to go. You can also use external wireless devices to enhance the gaming experience.
The whole process is straightforward and not as complicated as you think before starting. Although Microsoft is a big and well-known brand worldwide, Xbox has some flaws. Remember one thing the Xbox console is essentially selective in the brand of Bluetooth speakers. If you pick up the wrong option, it will produce audio quality.
How To Connect Bluetooth Speaker to Xbox One Controller?
If you want to connect your Bluetooth speakers to your Xbox One Controller, follow the simple steps:
- To open the Guide, press the Xbox button on your Controller. Go to the settings, select Devices, and go to Bluetooth Devices.
- Here select the Bluetooth speakers which you want to pair. The process of connecting will start and complete in just a few minutes.
- Ensure both speakers have their wires in their compatible ports at the rear of the console. And also, check that they will turn on and set the volume too loud.
- Then navigate the setting to your system and ” Sounds ” using your Xbox One controller.
- At this point, ensure that your speakers have a proper connection from Bluetooth and Wire.
- If both options are correctly connected, choose between Bluetooth and wire. It depends on which connection you want to choose. Through this option, you get the freedom to switch between both of the connections according to your needs.
- After this, pair your Bluetooth speakers with the Xbox One Controller and press “A” on the paired devices.
- When you complete the pairing process, go back to the “Sound” settings, and here you can choose Wired or Bluetooth as the sound output.
If your headphone is connected to the Xbox One, you can switch between these options. You can easily do it by holding the “View” button on your Controller and selecting the output sound from your speakers. After this, it will be ready to use, and you can watch movies and play games with quality sound.
How to Connect Bluetooth Speaker to Xbox One Without Adapter?
If you don’t have a Bluetooth adapter or don’t want to use one, you can use your phone as a bridge between your Bluetooth speaker and Xbox. For some users, it is a hassle, but it will give identical results to the Bluetooth adapter.
- First, enable the Remote Features on Xbox if you want to connect Xbox One to the Bluetooth speaker by using your phone, and then follow the given steps for this:
- On your Controller, press the Xbox button
- Then click on your Profile, System, or name.
- Scroll down and then select “Settings.”
- Here a menu will appear and from this menu, select “Device and Connection.”
- You will see the Remote Features on the right side of the Device and Connections menu.
- Open the Remote Features and ensure that the box of Enable Remote Features is checked.
- Then set it to Instant On in Power Mode.
- In the end, connect your phone to the Bluetooth Speakers.
Connecting the Phone to the Bluetooth Speakers
The method of connecting Bluetooth speakers to your phone depends on the brand of speakers you use for pairing. Make sure your devices are in pairing mode and then follow these steps.
- Open the Phone Setting, select Bluetooth from Settings and turn it On
- Here you will see the Available devices, select from them, and pair them with speakers.
- Search for Xbox from your phone’s applications and select it from the search results. You may see Xbox Entertainment and Xbox Microsoft Corporation. Install the app on your phone.
- Open it and sign into the Xbox account. Then set up the connection
- Now connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi connection you use for your Xbox console.
- The Xbox app is ready to launch on your phone. Tap on the signals that coming out of the console at the top right
- Remember that this setup will work with a 5 Ghz router frequency or a wired connection. If you have the availability of these, then go on.
- From your phone, tap on Remote Play on this Device.
- A prompt will appear about the connection and click on Continue.
- Xbox will load on your phone, and you will prompt to connect the Controller.
- Make sure that your Controller connects to Xbox. Click on Continue, Anyway.
- Through Remote Play, your phone will connect to the Xbox console.
Now the Xbox has a connection to your Bluetooth speaker and is ready to work. You can still play it on your TV because while using the Bluetooth speaker for audio, your Xbox still connects to your TV. Turn down your TV’s volume to hear your Bluetooth speakers’ sound.
Can you Connect a Bluetooth Speaker to Xbox One X?
Yes, connecting Bluetooth speaker to Xbox One X is possible. If you want to do that, the first important thing is to check whether your speakers may turn on. Then press the button on Xbox One X and go to the Controller to open the Guide.
Now, open up the settings and then select Devices from here. Now go to the Bluetooth Devices, and select your speakers from the list you want to pair. That’s all, and you can connect your Bluetooth speakers to Xbox X.
What are the Issues that Happen with Remote Connections?
You may face issues while using the remote connections resulting in speakers not connecting. If you have a call on your phone during the remote connection, your setup will disconnect, and you may reconnect it to work.
You will interrupt the connections whenever you swipe away the Xbox app while playing it, and your program of entertainment will ruin. However, you can restore the setup by disconnecting and reconnecting your phone.
Microsoft has utilized different technology for Xbox connectivity. Instead of Bluetooth connections, all Xbox variants use a unique in-house wireless protocol. Xbox can connect headphones wirelessly, and it is possible without pesky cables.
Xbox consoles lack Bluetooth connectivity. However, using an adapter can help connect Bluetooth devices like speakers and headphones to the console. Follow the simple instruction given in the article to connect any Xbox console with Bluetooth
Hooking up Bluetooth devices to the Xbox console is straightforward. All you will require is a good Bluetooth adapter and follow the process above. It does not involve technical knowledge, as you only have to follow the instructions. If you need any troubleshooting regarding connecting the devices, you can easily turn on and off the Bluetooth and check the pairing, as it can help the connection to restore. That was all about how to connect speakers to Xbox One. I hope you understand the process and can easily connect your Bluetooth speakers.Conclusion