Turtle Beach is one of the leading brands when it comes to gaming headsets, and its products have a design that provides both comfort and performance. In this article, I’ll look at some of the best Turtle Beach headsets available, so you can find the perfect one to suit your gaming needs.
If you’re an avid gamer finding the best gaming headset, you’ll likely come across Turtle Beach as one of the top contenders. Whether you’re finding a wireless headset for your Xbox One, a surround sound headset for your PlayStation 4, or a headset for your PC, Turtle Beach has something for you. This article contains complete information about some of the top-of-the-line turtle beach headsets. Stay tuned for more!
Top 8 Best Turtle Beach Headsets
Table of Contents
- Turtle Beach Recon 70 Gaming Headset
- Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Gaming Headset
- Turtle Beach Recon 200 Gen 2 Gaming Headset
- Turtle Beach Recon 500 Gaming Headset
- Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 Gaming Headset
- Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Pro Gaming Headset
- Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 MAX Gaming Headset
- Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 MAX Gaming Headset
- How To Reset Turtle Beach Headset?
After extensively studying and testing numerous models, I’ve found several stylish, lightweight, and outstanding headsets with cutting-edge sound technology. Based on their usability, excellent sound quality, battery life, and noise-cancellation abilities.
I have selected the top turtle beach headsets currently on the market. These headsets have my endorsement, but ultimately, it’s up to you to decide which one best suits your needs and budget.
1) Recon 70 Turtle Beach Headset Xbox Series X
|Dimension||6.37 x 3.3 x 7.2 inches|
I gave Recon 70 Turtle Beach headset Xbox Series X to my 6-year-old son for gaming and to make him busy when he’s cranky. I can proudly say that Recon 70 is durable, and my son can wear it for hours without complaining about discomfort. The quality is excellent for value, and you can use it with Xbox easily.
Turtle beach is the best turtle beach headset under $100 with a susceptible mic that delivers your voice clearly and loudly and ensures that all your instructions are perceived and responded to. The mic flips back and mutes when not in use. When not using the headphone, the mic blends into the headset design.
There are 40mm over-ear speakers, and they are best for producing crisp highs that amplify the song’s high notes and provide a perfect listening experience. The lower notes are thundering, and you can get into the soothing effects of the song quickly.
If you are using a lightweight headset, it prefers your comfort over other things. The priority of these headphones is comfort over other things. It also ensures you get the best gaming experience without discomfort in your ear and head.
- There are premium ear cushions to add comfort
- It is lightweight, and you can get the best gaming experience.
- There is multiplatform compatibility.
- The flip-up mic is a perfect addition to this budget
- It has game volume control only.
- There is no microphone volume control.
2) Stealth 700 Best Turtle Beach Headsets for PS5
|Model||Stealth Gen 2|
|Dimension||7.36 x 3.68 x 7.79 inches|
I recently purchased the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset, one of the best purchases I have ever made. The sound quality of the headphones is simply exceptional. The surround sound is so realistic that it almost feels like I’m in the game. The active noise cancellation feature also works great and blocks any external noise.
Active Noise Cancellation
The 700 Gen 2 are the best turtle beach headsets for PS5, featuring active noise cancellation technology designed to eliminate background noise and distractions, allowing you to focus on your game and your opponents. The headset comes with two independent microphones that detect unwanted environmental noise.
ProSpecs Glasses Relief System
Experience maximum comfort and a secure fit with Turtle Beach’s patented ProSpecs glasses relief system. It allows glasses wearers to adjust the headset for a more comfortable fit. The ProSpecs Glasses Relief System includes a detachable headband with a special foam inserted.
Long Battery Life and Extra Performance
Stealth 700 Gen 2 is one of the best turtle beach headsets with 20-hour-long battery life. You can use it for hours with a single charge. It needs proper charging for 1-hour maximum, and then you can use it for 20 hours straight. There are 50mm nano clear speakers, which work great for providing the best gaming experience with premium sound quality.
- It has a clear, crisp sound with DTS surround sound
- Highly Comfortable, lightweight design.
- Long-lasting battery life
- Active noise-canceling microphone
- It is slightly expensive
- There is no audio-jack option
- It lacks support for PC gaming
3) Recon 200 Turtle Beach Wired Headset
|Model||Recon 200 Gen 2|
|Dimension||6.41 x 3.34 x 7.44 inches|
My experience with Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset has been excellent. The sound quality is outstanding, and the clarity is beyond what I expected. The headset is incredibly comfortable, and the noise-cancellation feature makes it perfect for long gaming sessions.
The amplified speakers of Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset feature a 40mm Nano clear Speaker and a built-in amplifier that provides powerful and immersive sound. The speakers are tuned to provide outstanding audio clarity with crisp highs, deep bass, and a wide sound field.
High-Sensitive Flip to Mute Mic
These best turtle beach headsets feature a high-sensitive flip-to-mute mic. It allows for quick and easy muting of the microphone with just the flip of a switch. The switch is present on the left earcup of the headset. When flipped, the microphone mutes instantly, and the LED indicator on the headset will turn red.
Long-Lasting Battery and Performance
Turtle beach wired headset offers 12-hour long battery life without any power usage. Its durable and lightweight metal also provides a perfect gaming and music experience. There is also a 3.5mm wired connection that supports multiplatform usage.
- It has a robust wireless connection with low latency
- There is an active noise-cancellation technology
- Headphone is easy to use and contains an intuitive user interface
- The battery life is long and durable
- It contains limited compatibility with consoles
- It is a low-quality microphone for voice chat
4) Recon 500 Best Turtle Beach Headset Xbox One
|Dimension||6.81 x 3.5 x 7.28 inches|
I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon 500 Multiplatform Gaming Headset, and I must say that it is a great headset. The sound quality is excellent, and the headset is also comfortable. The 50mm speakers deliver powerful sound, and the adjustable bass lets you customize your audio experience. The flexible mic is also great, and it picks up my voice.
Lightweight and Comfortable
The Recon 500 is the best turtle beach headset Xbox one, designed with comfort in mind. It features a lightweight design, an adjustable headband, and breathable fabric-wrapped ear cushions for hours of comfortable gaming. The ear cushions are also noise-isolating, so you can hear all the action without external noises interfering.
The Recon 500 also features 50mm speakers for immersive sound, whether you’re playing your favorite game or watching a movie. The headset also includes an adjustable, removable boom mic for crystal-clear chat.
Compatibility and Battery
If you want the best turtle beach headset for Nintendo Switch, the Recon 500 is compatible with multiple platforms, including Nintendo Switch, PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Mac. The Recon 500 comes with a 20-hour rechargeable battery, so you can play for hours without worrying about recharging.
- It is highly durable & comfortable to use
- You can adjust it easily with adjustable earcups
- It is highly compatible with multiple gaming platforms
- It comes with a full-range audio control
- The noise cancellation is not as good as others
- Its price is a little too high
- Can be a bit muffled sometimes
5) Elite Pro 2 Best Turtle Beach Headsets for Gaming
|Model||Elite Pro 2|
|Dimension||6.81 x 3.5 x 7.28 inches|
As a seasoned audio enthusiast, I was thrilled to get my hands on the Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 after hearing rave reviews. The Turtle Beach Recon 500 caught my attention because of its noise isolation technology, which is perfect for noisy environments. I found that charging it thoroughly before use and playing it for a long time provided an optimal experience.
50mm Speakers and Noise Cancellation Technology
Turtle Beach’s esports audio tuning gets delivered through prominent, powerful 50mm over-ear nano clear speakers. There is an enhanced spatial audio technology for auditory immersion in video games. Turtle Beach’s high-quality, noise-canceling gaming microphone ensures your voice is always clear and loud.
Pro Gaming Mic and Aerofit Ear Cushions
There is a pro-gaming mic in these best turtle beach headsets, and it helps in playing video games with the help of noise canceling technology along with blocking out all the surrounding noise. The silky athletic fabric and cooling gel-infused memory foam in the AEROFIT ear cushions keep your ears cool and comfortable.
Durable with ProSpecs Glasses Relief System
It is highly durable and comfortable because of the elegant aluminum headband with a suspended pad that ensures smooth usability. The replaceable memory foam ear cushions add to the comfort. The pressure on your spectacles is relieved while you play, thanks to Turtle Beach’s innovative ProSpecs glasses relief system.
- Highly comfortable with cooling gel-infused cushions
- Built-in microphone with an advanced noise-cancellation technology
- Highly compatible with Xbox, Play Stations, and other mobile devices
- It delivers premium sound quality
- It is not compatible with the Nintendo Switch
- No choice for a wireless connection
6) Elite Atlas Pro Best Turtle Beach Headset Wireless
|Model||Elite Atlas Pro|
|Dimension||9.84 x 4.09 x 10.28 inches|
I have been using the Elite Atlas Pro headset from turtle beach for quite some time now, and it has become my ultimate favorite headset for gaming. The headset is super comfortable for long gaming sessions, and the adjustable headband ensures I get a perfect fit every time. The surround sound feature is excellent for gaming.
Durable With Pro Gaming Mic
It is the best turtle beach headset wireless with a suspended bad, fashionable metal hairband, and ear cushions with a substitutable magnetic memory, ensuring a smooth effect while playing the game. A single order can decide the outcome of games or points.
Aerofit Ear Cushions
Aerofit Ear Cushions – Cutting-edge material innovations combine for the ultimate comfort and competitive gameplay. Players are comfortable thanks to memory foam and smooth athletic fabric. In addition to a more profound bass response, different interior and external leather sides offer passive noise isolation.
ProSpecs Relief System
Turtle Beach’s unique ProSpecs Glasses Relief System contains a simple adjustment that produces a small channel in the ear cushion. This air cushion lets the players wear glasses and play and is included in the Elite Atlas’s earcups.
- High audio with 7.1 virtual surround sound and 50mm nano clear speakers
- Powerful audio controls along with a superhuman hearing mode
- Design is highly comfortable with memory foam ear cushions
- Its ProSpecs Relief System offers a comfortable listening experience
- It is expensive compared to other turtle beach models
- It lacks a wireless connection option
- The noise cancelation could be better
7) Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 MAX
|Model||Stealth 700 Gen 2|
|Dimension||7.48 x 3.54 x 7.67 inches|
The Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max headset is among the headsets I love for its features. The sound quality is incredible, and it’s incredibly comfortable to wear. I love all its features, such as its sound enhancement. The Superhuman Hearing mode enhances specific sounds, such as enemy footsteps, and reloads in games.
These best turtle beach headsets have a high compatibility ratio, and you can use them with the Xbox series, Play stations, Nintendo Switch, and PC. There is no need to spend a lot of time fixing and connecting it with any of these devices. There is an easy setup, and the headphone overall is easy to use.
Long Lasting Battery
One of the fantastic features of this headset is its long-lasting battery. Its battery can run for more than 40 hours with a single charge. I have used these headphones for 2 days without charging. The gaming headset never disappoints you with its fantastic battery.
High Performance 50mm Nano Clear Speakers
50mm nano clear speakers ensure good sound quality, canceling the surrounding noise and ensuring proper highlighted sound. By managing everything properly, these nano clear speakers provide the best sound quality without increasing the bass or treble.
- Gel-cooled memory foam ear cushion along with ProSpecs.
- You can tune it for immersive sound.
- Its battery is long-lasting and works fine for 2 days
- There is a superhuman hearing system
- Slightly more expensive compared to other headsets.
- Window connection does not work when connected to a PC
8) Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Wired Headset
|Model||Stealth 600 Gen 2 Max|
|Dimension||7.48 x 3.54 x 7.67 inches|
If you are looking for a perfect sound quality headset for gaming, as an experienced audio enthusiast, I would recommend turtle beach stealth 600 Gen 2 Max. The sound quality is premium, and the comfort level of the headset is fantastic. The manufacturing material is top-notch, the mic and sound isolation are great, and the mic is clear and precise.
Windows Sonic Surround Sound
There is windows sonic sound technology that helps in delivering immersive virtual surround. The surround sound is perfect for you to gain a perfect gaming experience. Now, you can play your favorite video games for hours.
Flip-up Mic and ProSpecs
Stealth 600 Gen 2 also contains a flip-up mic to mute, and the LED turns red to let you know you are on mute. You can turn on and off the mute button if you want. ProSpecs glasses rely on a system that helps reduce the pressure on your glasses when playing video games.
Comfortable Design and Wireless Connectivity
It is soft and breathable; the ear cushions are highly adjustable, and you can use the headset for hours without discomfort. There is wireless connectivity, and you can enjoy a reliable and interference-free connection for more than 30 feet.
- Super comfortable to use and holds a lightweight design
- It ensures the crisp and clear sound quality
- Built-in mic with unique noise-cancellation technology
- It delivers premium sound quality
- It is not waterproof
- There is no support for Dolby Atmos
- There is a limited range of connectivity
How To Reset Turtle Beach Headset?
Are you an avid gamer experiencing frustration with an unresponsive Turtle Beach headset? This guide will provide you with essential steps on how to reset Turtle Beach headset and troubleshoot the problem.
If a solid red LED appears on display and your headset is unresponsive to button presses, it’s time to reset it. Following the step-by-step instructions below, you can resolve the problem and enjoy uninterrupted gaming with your turtle beach headphones.
How To Reset Turtle Beach Stealth 600?
To reset the Turtle beach stealth 600 headsets, follow the steps:
- Press the Connect and Mode buttons.
- Hold the buttons and do not release them before 20 seconds.
- The turtle 600 headsets will turn off, and you must reset it again.
- Press the headset power button and hold it for 5 seconds, and the headset will start resetting.
- Now pair the headset again with the PlayStation.
How To Reset Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Xbox?
If you are using the turtle beach stealth 700, follow the steps:
- Press the Bluetooth and Mode buttons.
- Hold the buttons and do not release them before 20 seconds.
- The headphone light will turn off.
- Press the power button and start the headset again for resetting.
- When it turns on, re-pair it again with the console.
Why is My Turtle Beach Headset Not Connecting PS4?
To check the problem, follow the steps:
- Go to Settings> Devices> Audio Devices> Headset and Headphones of the PS4.
- If the volume bar of the PS4 is grayed out, it does not recognize your turtle beach headset.
- Put the headset adapter into the PS4 forcefully until you hear the clicking sound.
- Check it out again if or not the headset has connected to the PS4.
How To Fix Wireless Turtle Beach Headset?
If you are facing an issue with the wireless turtle beach headset, then reset it right away:
- Turn the headset off.
- After that, you have to hold the Connect and Mode buttons for 20 seconds to reset them.
- When the turtle headset turns on, try re-pairing it again with the device.
- If nothing makes the headset respond, use the turtle beach recovery tool to make the headset work.
Turtle beach header is a renowned brand, and it contains one of the top headsets trending in the world. Other headsets have higher sound quality, better features, and better value. Some headsets can offer better performance than Turtle Beach, depending on your budget and preferences.
That depends on your needs. The Turtle Beach Recon headsets are designed for comfort and value, while the Stealth headsets are for more immersive audio and better sound quality. If you’re looking for a budget-friendly option that still offers excellent sound and comfort, the Recon series is a great choice.
The Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Aero is an excellent headset that offers better sound and builds quality than the Stealth 700 Gen 2. It has a rich soundscape with clear highs and lows, and its noise-canceling microphone makes it ideal for online gaming. The material used in constructing the Elite Atlas Aero makes it more durable than the Stealth.
Selecting the ideal headset from the vast array of available options can be daunting. As a experienced audiophile, I understand this problem too well. To ease the process, I have curated a list of the best turtle beach headsets I have tried and tested. By experimenting with and contrasting the various distinctive features and characteristics, you can quickly discover which headsets suit your needs best. Among several others options, I recommend using the Turtle Beach Recon 70, as it is a great gaming headset for the price. It offers excellent sound quality, with clear highs, mids, and lows. It has a comfortable design that fits securely on the head and ears for extended gaming sessions. It also has a detachable microphone for online gaming and voice chat. Additionally, the Recon 70 is lightweight and portable, making it an excellent choice for gamers on the go.Best Recommended Product